For Tax Professionals

Do you enjoy helping your clients through the irs maze to help your clients resolve your IRS or state collections or audit issues? No? I understand, it takes somewhat of a warped personality to enjoy that aspect of tax work.

Well, after over thirty years of helping both individuals and businesses deal with the IRS, I can confidently say that I have acquired that warped personality. I get a great deal of satisfaction relieving taxpayer stress and helping them to get a fresh start without having to fear what the government will do.

If you are like most “normal” preparers, you probably prefer preparing tax returns and having the ongoing relationship with the client. I respect that, but it is just not what I like doing.

If a client of yours has a tax issue with either the IRS or a state agency, whether it be collections issues, an audit or an inquiry that you would prefer not to deal with, please give me a call. No tax professional will have to be concerned with having your client approached for ongoing services, because like I said, my “thing” is working through the government maze to get issues resolved in the best interests of the taxpayer. If you would like, I am even willing to sign an agreement indicating that I will have no ongoing relationship with the client outside of resolving the tax issue at hand. I am comfortable working either directly through the client or through you, the ongoing tax professional.

I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and discuss how the services we provide can best help your clients, whether now or in the future. Also, feel free to call me if a client of yours has a tax issue and you would like someone you can talk with to “bat ideas around” as how to best handle the situation. If a client of yours has a tax issue with either the IRS or a state agency, whether it be a collections issue, an audit or an inquiry that you would prefer not to deal with please give me a call at 1-800-408-3122. I look forward to speaking with you.



We represent taxpayers when their return is examined by the IRS, from the initial contact through the conclusion of the audit.


In certain circumstances, even employees of a business can possibly be held responsible for their employers failure to properly remit payroll taxes to the IRS.


See if you can benefit by appealing an irs determination with a collection due process hearing (CDP) or the collection appeals program (CAP).


If you are not able to fully pay the amount you owe irs right now, an installment agreement could be the best way to resolve your issue.
2 (2)


If you do not qualify for an Offer in Compromise, an alternative method of reducing the amount that you owe is to obtain an Abatement of Penalties.
1 (3)


See if you qualify for a settlement with the internal revenue service for less than the full amount you owe.